12.07.2013

OUTFIT | in KOBE














Photo by Jon
((Coat UNIQLO, Tops UNIQLO, Jeans American Apparel, Bag CHLOE by See, Shoes Dr.Martens, Cap Forever21))



I went to Kobe after a long time. Because Kobe is modern town. I like nature. But there are nature and mountain in north Kobe. There are many couple in Kobe. They wanna see night view in Kobe. lol

I wore the coat. I bought the coat in three years ago. lol This is so basic and simple so I can use in long time. I bought some flamboyant clothes before. I was young. lol I thought that I can't use that in long time. So I especially like American Apparel, CAP etc Simply brand.



7 件のコメント:

Diva In Me さんのコメント...

I've never been to Kobe. The only time I heard about Kobe is the Kobe beef. I wish to go there some day.
You look nice in this trench coat.

P.S. Come over and give support to join our giveaway. Get lucky and you might just win yourself an iPad Air for Christmas this year =)

Ajeng Andianti さんのコメント...

gorgeous outfit and pictures!
would you mind to follow each other? :)

Kisses from Hong Kong :*

www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
www.instagram.com/Andianti_

Ramida Dusdeevutikul さんのコメント...

Found u on lookbook!
Love your blog and your style!
following u hun<3

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Mademoiselle S. さんのコメント...

Great style, dear! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd LOVE to hear your toughts about my latest outfit!

- Mademoiselle S.

http://www.mademoiselle-s-blog.com/

Nicole Hershkowicz さんのコメント...

Wow love it!!

Http://www.photogenici.com

GlassesShop さんのコメント...

Great style

Caroline さんのコメント...



Nice post!

There is a great BUY 1 GET 1 FREE OFFER for great Sulfate-Free ArganRain products:
BUY 1 ARGAN GET 1 FREE
ORDER NOW