2.01.2012

HELLO HELLO HELLO! Happy new year.


Happy new year!
I'm sorry I have not updated for a long time...
I upload the picture taken later in 2011 to my blog.

Now, the first picture to be taken in 2012 is uploaded today.








- Photo by Fuji -

(( Outfit details...Coat UNIQLO / Knit UNIQLO / Shirts UNIQLO / Pants EMODA (Brand of Japan) / Bag FOREVER21 / Shoes B by Aperire / ))



Although the present season is very cold, I took in the spring color on clothes promptly.
I would like to take in Pink, yellow, mint green, and a light blue on clothes, when spring comes. :)




2 件のコメント:

Diva In Me さんのコメント...

Where have you been?!! I missed your blogs! Hope all is good with you and I'm so happy you are back on and back with style =)
I like your fur coat lots!!

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Diva In Me ♥
Thank you!
I was hibernating for a while! LOL