12.14.2011

The trad style of winter






(( Outfit details...Outer MiiA (Brand of Japan) / Knit UNIQLO / Shirts Shimamura (Brand of Japan) / Pants UNIQLO / Shoes ? / Bag ? / ))



Today was a warm day. Such warm days get warm even to my heart.

I wore outfit appropriate for autumn according to such a warm background.
I do not like wearing outer. Therefore, I like the season which does not wear outer. Especially I like autumn and spring.
But, this season is cold when outer is not worn, and it is I am frozen. So I have to study a fashion more.





5 件のコメント:

itsJeyJey さんのコメント...

Lovely style! You are so cute! :D

From Paris With Love ❤

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear itsJeyJey ♥
Aww thank you so much!
Your comment is glad as always...♥

xoxo

Jessi さんのコメント...

I really like this outfit! The layering is great, and I love the studs on the shoes ♥

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Jessi
Thanks ♥
I love too the studs on the shoes :)
This shoes is my favorite shoes!

Sabrina さんのコメント...

beautiful outfit!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!