12.19.2011

Rock CAT ♥









- Photo by Ta2ya -

(( Outfit details...Jacket VERSACH for H&M / T-shirts monkey bite (Brand of Japan) / Pants TOPSHOP / Bag SLY (Brand of Japan) / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Cap ASOS / ))


The cameraman of a web magazine called "widget kobe (http://widgetkobe.com/) " took this photograph.
this web magazine, snap of the foppish person of Kansai is published centering on Kobe.

I found the lovely knit cap by ASOS. ( http://www.asos.com/?r=2 )
This knit cap is warm, lovely, and amazing!! :)
I think that the combination of a leather's jacket and a parka is good. And I like the combination of a leather's jacket and a knit cap.
I will wear outfit which combined the leather jacket and the parka in the near future.





14 件のコメント:

Diane さんのコメント...

Your jacket is just perfect! And your beanie is so cute ! :)

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Diane ♥
hehe Thank you!!!!! :D

xoxo

GiGi さんのコメント...

You have such clear skin! *envy* :)

Mischel double W さんのコメント...

this look is so cool and at the same time so cute :)

feel free to join my original giveaway on my blog :)

Diva In Me さんのコメント...

Ahhh... You found your knit cap from ASOS! I'm still finding for a fur cap. Ive put it in my Christmas wish list too! Lol!! Hope you are enjoying your cute cap!

HeyDahye さんのコメント...

Such a cute outfit!!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

nina さんのコメント...

I just love this outfit!
Love the combination!

Jessi さんのコメント...

Very cute outfit, but tough at the same time! The jacket is gorgeous, love the studding!

helen @ thelovecatsINC さんのコメント...

this jacket looks perfect on you!

just found your blog and i absolutely, you have an AMAZING sense of style and all the photographs are beautiful

definitely following!

helen @ thelovecatsINC

http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

Mel さんのコメント...

Those shoes *-*

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear GiGi ♥
Thank you! But,my skin is dirty...:'(

Dear all ♥
Thank you for awesome comment!!
I'm glad always!!
I love all!!!!!! ♥♥♥

THE DIVINITUS さんのコメント...

awesome hat.

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear THE DIVINITUS♥
Thank you so much!!

xx

GlassesShop さんのコメント...

Your jacket is just perfect!