12.17.2011

ALEXIS magazine Vol.8








The magazine "ALEXIS" is a magazine of Singapore. This magazine is a new magazine.
2 pages of blogger special editions are in this magazine. The photograph of the fashion blogger who is playing an active part in various countries is published. I am proud of having been published as a representative of Japan. and very glad...
This is not the first time that my photograph was published this time. My photo was published from Vol.5 to Vol.8.
I am thankful to the editor of an ALEXIS magazine.

The fashion community in Singapore developed rapidly in recent years.
There are many creative designers in Singapore. Therefore, I am very much interested in the fashion community in Singapore.
I am observing the designer of South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China in Asia.
I would like to go to the fashion show of  those countries.


9 件のコメント:

Jessi さんのコメント...

Congratulations on the feature! You look really good in the photo!

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Jessi
Aww thank you so much always...I'm really glad ♥

xoxo

Ali さんのコメント...

WOW LOVELY DRESSES AND LOVELY PICTURES..
Reflective Motorcycle Vests

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Ali ♥
Thank you so much! ♥♥♥

OnWhite さんのコメント...

Hello from singapore, the cover and the shots are by the feat boys from singapore! and congrats for being featured! Singapore always welcome you.

Cheers!

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear OnWhite♥
Welcome to my blog!! Thank you for my blog visiting.
Did you come to my blog from the magazine? :)

xx

OnWhite さんのコメント...

Hello nahoko! Yes, i saw your blog and really love your style. Keep up! I'm also a photographer for a streetsnap website called, thecentrefold.com. Hope to see more! =)

Cheers!

lapeace さんのコメント...

Wow - I love your style!
Pink, Camel, Leo - that look's so great!
Thank you for this inspiration!

xoxo

http://lapeace-lifestyle.blogspot.com

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear OnWhite
Hello OnWhite! :)
Oh, thecentrefold.com.?
I will go to this website to see later! :)

Dear Lapeace ♥
Aww thank you so much ♥
I'm glad!
I hope you come to see to my blog again. :)

From Nahoko xx