11.15.2011

A British college student's fashion!






(( Outfit details...Knit UNIQLO / Shirts SPINNS (Brando of Japan) / Pants UNIQLO / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Bag ? / Cap FOREVER21 / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE / Ring all FOREVER21 / ))


This outfit imagined the British college student.
The point of this outfit is a pattern of the shirt which I am wearing.
It is a pattern of a cat.
I was collecting knitting before. But, I am collecting the shirts of various patterns now.
A check design does not suit me, I am searching for the shirt of patterns other than a check design.





8 件のコメント:

Taye Anita さんのコメント...

in love with this - sooo cute! the green is great.

t.

www.ohsoreginald.blogspot.com

Xx.

i'm now following -

Ellen H. さんのコメント...

Adore this whole look! Love your blog.

xx,
Ellen
http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear all ♥
Thank you so much ♥♥♥

xoxo Nahoko xoxo

synonyme. さんのコメント...

neko shirt! so cute!!

Mischell double W さんのコメント...

so stunning!! love this look, every each piece <3

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear synonyme ♥
Yes!!!!!!!!!
neko shirts ♥♥♥ 
It is my favorite ♪

Dear Mischell double W
Aww thank you so much ♥♥♥

xoxo

Nastja さんのコメント...

I love your blog, and I love this outfit so much!

xoxo

http://fashionbynastja.blogspot.com/

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Nastja ♥
Aww thank you so much!! I'm so glad...♥ xxx