10.09.2011

NEON.






(( Outfit details...Jacket ZARA / Inner FOREVER21 / Pants MANGO / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Bag FOREVER21 / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE (Brand of Japan) / Necklace Shop of Mexico / Ring FOREVER21 / ))


I got the professional cameraman to photograph my outfit today. He was professional, the satisfying pic was done.
The jacket which I am wearing is ZARA. I am absorbed in ZARA. ZARA can purchase the clothes of fashion at a cheaper price. And ZARA is a stylish and edge brand.
And MANGO as well as ZARA is a brand of Spain.
Jeffrey Campbell of my favorite shoes brand is also the Spain brand. That is, I am absorbed in the brand of Spain.


5 件のコメント:

Diane さんのコメント...

Loving your pants and litas a lot! You look beautiful! :)

SWEETJESS さんのコメント...

ナホコちぁん! 私だよヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♥
私もzara, jeffrey campbell が大好き!!!

ジェス

http://sweetfashionsweet.blogspot.com

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Diane♥
Thank you so much Diane♥♥♥

ジェスへ♥
LOOKBOOK.nuやここにもコメントしてくれてありがとう!!!!嬉しい♥
Me too!!! I love zara and Jeffrey Campbell!!!! (*^_^*)

India さんのコメント...

great look! love it!

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear India
Thank you!! ♥