10.14.2011

The British fashion of autumn






(( Outfit details...Hat ? / Jacket ZARA / Knit UNIQLO / Shirts UNIQLO / Short Jel'emets solo / Tights TOPSHOP / Socks UNIQLO / Shoes ? / Bag ? / ))


The theme of this fashion is "a British fashion of autumn." If it says that it is British, there are "check design", "Oxford", "tailor jacket", etc.
A check design does not suit me at all. Because, I look childlike if the clothes of a check design are worn with black hair. Therefore, I make the check design weak. Therefore, when wearing the British fashion of autumn, I wear a tailored jacket and Oxford and enjoy a fashion
.
Look the tights of this TOPSHOP! These tights have a pattern of the heart in a knee. This is stocking tights with a pattern. Probably, this will be very curious and unique?
I like unique tights. haha :)


8 件のコメント:

Krissy ~ さんのコメント...

amazing outfit! so cute!
i love the dark green sweater with the red blazer, so pretty ^^
Krissy xoxo

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Krissy
Aww thank you so much!! ♥♥
Nahoko xoxo ♥

maffin87 さんのコメント...

I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this look!! adorable :)

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear maffin87 ♥
Thank you so much!! I'm so glad ♥♥
xoxo Nahoko ♥

Boss Bill さんのコメント...

you are simply irresistible, lovely Nahoko. [-: you just keep getting better, all the time, too. [-: congratulations on being in Alexis magazine; I can see that you're quite excited and happy about it. [-: xx.

nahoko さんのコメント...

Boss Bill
Aww thank you so much!! I'm glad :)
I would like to try hard as a fashion blogger from now on.
Please give me boost.

Savannah さんのコメント...

This outfit is amaze! I am loving the tights; they def make the outfit!!!

Savannah

nahoko さんのコメント...

Dear Savannah
Thank you Savannah ♥
Nahoko xoxo